You are a brilliant organiser, an interface specialist and a people-person rolled into one: at L.I.T., Haulage and Logistics Administrators hold the reins when it comes to transporting goods from A to B. During an apprenticeship in this varied area of responsibility we will teach you all about selling logistics services and the entire shipping process, including goods storage, punctual goods handling, fleet organisation and route planning.
At L.I.T. you will be challenged and encouraged.
An ability to grasp things and react quickly, an affinity for organisation processes, flexibility, people skills and knowledge of a foreign language are important prerequisites when starting this apprenticeship with us.
In this future-oriented apprenticeship, we can offer you involvement in a professional team, the chance to get to know one of our locations abroad, internal and external training courses and a good chance of employment for performance-oriented, motivated apprentices.
- Secondary school examination, vocational diploma or vocational college for business
- Communicative and organisational abilities
- Quick learning skills
- Good foreign-language abilities, particularly English
- Certified transport economics specialist
- Graduate in business administration for logistics, transport and foreign trade
- Certified specialist in procurement and logistics
Apprentice Haulage andd Logistics service agent
“I had known for a long time that I wanted to do an apprenticeship as a Haulage and Logistics Administrator after finishing school. Given that the job offers a flexible and varied area of responsibility and the haulage and logistics industry is one with a bright future, it was immediately clear to me that that was where I should begin my professional life.”